Cloud Architect (Position closed)
Title: Cloud Architect (Position closed)
Level: Associate or Mid
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Posted: June 28, 2022
Start: This position is no longer accepting applications
Opsmorph is a London based data science and cloud solutions research and consultancy start-up formed in 2020. Its mission is to work in co-design with organisations of all sizes to accelerate the development of innovative applications using state-of-the-art cloud technology, web science, machine learning and data visualisation. Opsmorph’s projects span diverse domains including business support tools, FinTech data engineering, sustainable investment data management, and artificial intelligence approaches to cyber security. Opsmorph is motivated to empower all of society to benefit from and contribute to the development of innovative technology and is committed to tackling the biggest of societies challenges together.
Opsmorph seeks a Cloud Architect to develop cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications in accordance with operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, and sustainability best practice.
- At least three years commercial experience in: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical degree (e.g., BSc or MSc in Computing, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Social Science, or related)
- Deep understanding of solution design on Amazon Web Services (AWS), particularly with serverless technology (AWS is preferred but other cloud providers considered).
- Skilled in DevOps processes, CI/CD, Git, Infrastructure-as-Code with e.g., Cloud Development Kit (CDK) or Terraform, and agile working.
- Experience in full stack software development with React, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), databases, authentication/authorization
- Experience in Big Data, and Machine Learning
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification (e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
Opsmorph is proud to be a committed Equal Opportunities employer. Opsmorph’s aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to operate at their best. We do not discriminate based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Please email your CV with the job title as the subject of the email to:moc.hpromspo@sreerac