Machine Learning Engineer (Position closed)
Title: Machine Learning Engineer (Position closed)
Level: Associate or Mid
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Posted: June 28, 2022
Start: This position is no longer accepting applications
Opsmorph is a London based data science and cloud solutions research and consultancy start-up formed in 2020. Its mission is to work in co-design with organisations of all sizes to accelerate the development of innovative applications using state-of-the-art cloud technology, web science, machine learning and data visualisation. Opsmorph’s projects span diverse domains including business support tools, FinTech data engineering, sustainable investment data management, and artificial intelligence approaches to cyber security. Opsmorph is motivated to empower all of society to benefit from and contribute to the development of innovative technology and is committed to tackling the biggest of societies challenges together.
Opsmorph seeks a Machine Learning Engineer to develop machine learning algorithms, data pipelines, and data solutions for cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
- At least three years commercial experience in: Machine Learning, Cloud Architecture, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical degree (e.g., BSc or MSc in Computing, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Social Science, or related)
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning concepts including supervised and unsupervised techniques, and natural language processing.
- Skilled in MLOps processes, deploying models in the cloud, CI/CD, Git, and agile working.
- Programming with Python.
- Experience working with Big Data processing and storage solutions in the cloud
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification (e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Associate or AWS Machine Learning Specialty)
Opsmorph is proud to be a committed Equal Opportunities employer. Opsmorph’s aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to operate at their best. We do not discriminate based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Please email your CV with the job title as the subject of the email to:moc.hpromspo@sreerac