Senior Data Scientist (Position closed)
Title: Senior Data Scientist (Position closed)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Posted: June 28, 2022
Start: This position is no longer accepting applications
Opsmorph is a London based data science and cloud solutions research and consultancy start-up formed in 2020. Its mission is to work in co-design with organisations of all sizes to accelerate the development of innovative applications using state-of-the-art cloud technology, web science, machine learning and data visualisation. Opsmorph’s projects span diverse domains including business support tools, FinTech data engineering, sustainable investment data management, and artificial intelligence approaches to cyber security. Opsmorph is motivated to empower all of society to benefit from and contribute to the development of innovative technology and is committed to tackling the biggest of societies challenges together.
Opsmorph seeks a Senior Data Scientist to develop data solutions and machine learning algorithms for cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications. This role is both technical and client facing, and leadership and communication skills are important.
- At least four years commercial experience in: Machine Learning, Cloud Architecture, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical degree (e.g., BSc or MSc in Computing, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Social Science, or related)
- Programming with Python and in depth knowledge of machine learning packages.
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning concepts including supervised and unsupervised techniques, and natural language processing.
- Experience leading small technical teams.
- Experience working with clients to scope problem statements and drafting proposals and tenders.
- Experience working with Big Data processing and storage solutions in the cloud
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification (e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Associate or AWS Machine Learning Specialty)
Opsmorph is proud to be a committed Equal Opportunities employer. Opsmorph’s aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to operate at their best. We do not discriminate based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Please email your CV with the job title as the subject of the email to:moc.hpromspo@sreerac