Software Developer (Position closed)
Title: Software Developer (Position closed)
Level: Associate or Mid
Salary: £32,000 - £45,000
Location: Remote anywhere in the UK but please note all work must be conducted in the UK.
Posted: June 28, 2022
Start: This position is no longer accepting applications
Opsmorph is a London based data science and cloud solutions research and consultancy start-up formed in 2020. Its mission is to work in co-design with organisations of all sizes to accelerate the development of innovative applications using state-of-the-art cloud technology, web science, machine learning and data visualisation. Opsmorph’s projects span diverse domains including business support tools, FinTech data engineering, sustainable investment data management, and artificial intelligence approaches to cyber security. Opsmorph is motivated to empower all of society to benefit from and contribute to the development of innovative technology and is committed to tackling the biggest of societies challenges together.
Opsmorph seeks a Software Developer to develop user interfaces (UI) for cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications. This is primarily a front-end leaning role using React, but it could become full stack for the right candidate.
- Either a technical degree (e.g., BSc or MSc in Computing, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Social Science, or related), or at least two years commercial experience in Software Development
- Experience of working with React
- Experience of fetching data from APIs (e.g., Rest or GraphQL).
- Experience of component libraries and/or CSS frameworks for design such as Material UI, Bootstrap, or Tailwind CSS
- Experience of TypeScript
- Experience of static website generators such as Gatsby
- Experience of cloud hosting apps and websites with e.g., Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Opsmorph is proud to be a committed Equal Opportunities employer. Opsmorph’s aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to operate at their best. We do not discriminate based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Please email your CV with the job title as the subject of the email to:moc.hpromspo@sreerac